Together we are all aiming to be a ……
Our goal is to provide an environment where our pupils are happy, healthy and are given a high quality education, which allows them to achieve their full potential.
- We aim to provide a safe, welcoming and caring environment for all, in which each member of the school community can feel secure and valued.
- We aim to provide a stimulating environment where active participation in a full and varied curriculum encourages pupils to be independent learners.
- We aim to provide opportunities that will challenge and motivate each individual to attain their full potential.
- We aim to raise pupil attainment by the setting of challenging, realistic and achievable targets.
- We aim, through open communication, to promote a supportive partnership with pupils, parents/carers and the wider community.
- We aim to encourage in children a respect for self and others and a pride in achievement.
- We aim to encourage children to care for their environment.
- We aim to provide a culture of collective responsibility and mutual support where staff and pupils feel able and confident to take lead roles within and beyond the classroom.
The school’s Curriculum Rationale – Badcaul and Scoraig Curriculum Rationale